快遞行業的一些常用簡單的英文?

題目:

快遞行業的一些常用簡單的英文?
本人準備去快遞公司面試,想預先學習一些簡單易懂容易記的英文,請高手賜教.小弟感激不盡.

解答:

  1.This is business center .I called you in the afternoom .but you didn't stay in .so i am very sorry to not contact you in time.
  這裡是商務中心,下午我給您打過電話,由於您不在房內所以我無法急時聯繫到您真是非常抱歉.
  2.The goods you entrusted to us to send .we are unable to do it right now.
  關於您好託付給我們要求幫您寄出的物品我們現在無法爲您寄出.
  3.Which do you send .document or package.
  請問您是要寄文件還是包裹?
  4.The position is that this afternoom.we tried to help you contact.your designated by the Express.the Express mail account to check withe them when they say you do not belong to the account of their conpany's account sent.
  情況是這樣的,下午我們幫您試著聯繫了您所指定的快遞公司,經與他們核對快件帳號時,他們說您所給的帳號並不屬於他們公司的寄件帳號.
  5.Do you need to re-confirm their account with the Express now?then we will contact you to the relevant company to express pick-up.
  您現在是否需要重新確認一下帳號與所屬快遞公司?然後我們再爲您聯繫相關的公司來取件?
  6.Express said that if the account can not be sure .you can suggest a way to pay is to send item you see this . all right ?
  快遞公司說如果無法確定帳號可以建議您以付現金的方式將物品寄出.您看這樣可以嗎?
  7.Is it convenient for you now back to the business center to work the proceduress.
  請問現在您方便回到商務中心重新辦理相關手續嗎?
  8.We will contact you as soon as possible for the express delirery company to pick-up.
  我們儘快爲您聯繫快遞公司來取件.
  9.Please fill in the form.and give clear indication of the weight and number .
  請您填寫一下詳情單.並註明裡面的物品的名稱和數量.
  10.Is your letter \DHL urgent order ?
  請問您要寄的名信片\DHL是急件嗎?
  11.You can post your things outside.
  您可以自己到外面的店鋪去寄.
  12.Please fill in the DHL form
  請您填寫一下DHL詳情單.
  13.Let me weigh the pakage that you will sent to germany
  請讓我稱一下您要寄的包裹的重量好嗎?
  14.You pakage weigh 5 killograms
  您的包裹是5千克.
  15.Please fill out the "invoice statment"
  請您填寫一下"發票聲明書"可以嗎?
  16.Besides the original price.we should also charge for 15% service charge
  在原價位的基礎上我們還應加收您15%的服務費.

添加新評論

暱稱
郵箱
網站